Are you interested in being a vendor at our show? Great! Here is some information for you to know. If you have any questions, or would like to be sent a registration form, then please contact us! Send us an email or message us on Facebook!
Otherwise... CLICK HERE to buy your tables online via our secure online checkout! You will receive an emailed confirmation.
More info about our show, such as attendance figures and workforce, see our "Facts and Numbers" Page!
Important: Dealer Open Registration ends on February 10th, 2018
Please note: In case vendor spaces are sold out; we will still take inquiries (via the contact form) to be placed on a waiting list in the event of cancellations or spaces opening up. All those placed on waiting list will be notified about availability.
Table cost: $40.00 postmarked before February 10th 2018. Any registrations postmarked after February 11th, 2018 (if available) will be $45.00 as well at the door on the day of the show, March 10th and March 11th (if available).
Number of tables total: 300
(how many total tables fit into our space - does not indicate how many are currently left for rent)
Number of tables with electricity available: 50
Table size: 8ft standard banquet table
As part of expanding our technology segment to include more with the Maker Movement; we're looking for robotics, technology and engineering groups to exhibit and give seminars at the show Honorariums are paid to our exhibitors, which are negotiated individually beforehand and paid to the designated representative at the end of the show.
Brand new, modernized arena Complete hard rubber floors throughout building
Arena size: 26,000 ft²
Misc. Information: Guest / Helper badges available! Limit of 2 badges per vendor registration.
Set-up available: Saturday 12:00pm - 6:00pm, Sunday from 7:00am. No set up available outside of these times. Tables are sold on a first come, first served basis - the best way to "hold your space" is to pre-register day of show for the following year. Staff is available starting at 2:00pm to take your registration for the following year's event. No refunds given after 30 days prior to show opening. No calls / no shows will not be given a table for future events.
Show Rules **By purchasing your tickets online you agree to abide by the following rules:
1. Dealers accept full responsibility for any injuries to them or their property while attending this show and expressly release the venue and show promoters from liability.
2. ALL table reservations are payable in advance.
3. No outside food or drink allowed. ABSOLUTELY NO food or drink allowed in the gym.
4. If you are unable to attend the show, you must let us know by February 10th 2018 to receive a full refund
5. Limit of TWO badges per reservation
6. No load-ins allowed after 10am on the day of the show. "No call/No shows" by 10am (day of the show) forfeit their reservations and promoters reserve the right to resell "no call/no show" tables with no refund given.
7. Venue location subject to change. You will be notified via email or phone if this happens.